The best way to get a job done well is to give it to an employee who is physically able to do the task and has the strength and dexterity needed. Our Wellness Works specialists offer a range of physical examinations and screenings to help you make smart decisions with potential employees and ensure that existing employees continue to be fit for their jobs.
Wellness Works provides physical examinations for new and existing employees to make sure every individual can meet the essential functions of a job safely and with minimal risk in accordance with government agencies such as the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our services include:
• Pre-placement physical examinations - includes medical history, review of systems, basic vision screening, urine protein and glucose, range of motion and body mechanics
• DOT physicals
• Return-to-work examinations
Drug and alcohol abuse is a very real concern in today’s workplace. Recent estimates suggest that substance abuse costs U.S. employers more than $346 billion each year. Our Occupational Health Services team provides drug and alcohol screening services to help you maximize your productivity and minimize your healthcare and worker’s compensation costs through a drug-free work environment. Pre-placement, reasonable suspicion DOT and NDOT, post-accident or random testing programs are offered to best meet your needs. After hours testing is available for post accident and reasonable suspicion cases. After hours testing is performed in the Emergency Department and the employee is required to bring authorization form and drug screen custody and control form.
We can also help you make sure your employees are physically fit for the job at hand with services including:
• Muskuloskeletal screens (includes range of motion, body mechanics, lifting assessment or create your own custom program)
• Educational programs
• Qualitative Fit Testing
• Pulmonary Function Testing with OSHA Questionnaire
• Vision screening
• Audiometric screening
• Blood pressure screening
• TB skin testing
• Hepatitis B Vaccination (offered to business partners)
• Flu Vaccines (On-site or at Occupational Health Services Clinic)
For more information on our full roster of occupational health examinations and screenings, please call 920-262-4253.